Customer Account ManagerFull Time - Methuen, MA
Internet & Telephone, LLC (I&T) was founded in 2002 to be the Single-Source IT Communications Partner for businesses in the Merrimack Valley. I&T manages computer systems and networks, provides VOIP Phone Systems, high speed telephone connections, and is one of the largest independent ISPs in New England. We have a commitment to extraordinary service, which we believe is essential to achieve long term success. With over 50 years of combined experience in telecommunications, internet, wireless and information technology, I&T’s founders have built a dynamic company that emphasizes people and service as the foundations for long-term business success. With headquarters in North Andover, MA, Internet & Telephone, LLC is a privately held company serving over 600 business clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our IT Managed Services team serving our growing client base. The Customer Account Manager is responsible for client management, including heavy interaction with end-users and Senior Decision-Makers for all ITMS Customers. The Customer Account Manager is responsible for creating and presenting Quarterly and Annual Reports, and recommending and selling products against a monthly quota.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly interaction with customers
- Review of Customers service tickets
- Post Implementation point of contact
- Schedule and manage Quarterly Business Reviews
- Annual IT Meetings
- Assemble and manage each customers IT budget
- Work with ITLLC & Customers C-level’s to assist in Customers Growth
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ Years Experience in a BSA or Tech Sales/Service Role
- Strong working knowledge of Business Network Fundamentals
- Solid Tech-to-Business language translation abilities
- Strong customer facing communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines and exceed expectations
- Experience generating quotes and proposals for technology solutions
- Computer understanding and/or industry experience is required
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- 3+ Years in a Sales, Customer Service or BSA role supporting technology
- Working knowledge of Network Fundamentals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Techno-Functional or Business Systems Analysis Skills
- Excellent documentation and proposal writing abilities
- Salary is competitive with the Industry and commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage following the completion of 90 days of employment.
- 401(k) pension plan, subject to plan terms (1 year vesting followed by enrollment on the closer of January 1 or July 1 of the corresponding year).
- 9 Company-paid holidays, including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
After your start date you will receive a Benefits Summary that provides detailed information concerning our total compensation program in effect as of your expected start date
Please go through the link below and complete our profile assessment: