Customer Account Manager - Telecommunications & Voice and DataFull Time - Methuen, MA
Internet & Telephone, LLC (I&T) was founded in 2002 to be the Single-Source IT Communications Partner for businesses in the Merrimack Valley. I&T manages computer systems and networks, provides VOIP Phone Systems, high speed telephone connections, and is one of the largest independent ISPs in New England. We have a commitment to extraordinary service, which we believe is essential to achieve long term success. With over 50 years of combined experience in telecommunications, internet, wireless and information technology, I&T’s founders have built a dynamic company that emphasizes people and service as the foundations for long-term business success. With headquarters in North Andover, MA, Internet & Telephone, LLC is a privately held company serving over 600 business clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our IT Managed Services team serving our growing client base. The Customer Account Manager is responsible for client management, including heavy interaction with end-users and Senior Decision-Makers for all Telecommunications Customers. The Customer Account Manager is responsible for creating and presenting Quarterly and Annual Reports, and recommending and selling additional Telecommunications products and services to existing customers against a monthly quota.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly interaction with customers
- Review of Customers service tickets
- Post Implementation point of contact
- Work with ITLLC to assist in Customers Growth
- Scheduled and unscheduled review of customer’s voice and data needs
- Act in a consultative manner with customer to recommend industry “best practice” equipment and services.
- Renew existing contracts
- Leveraging new business from the account
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ Years Experience in a BSA or Tech Sales/Service Role
- Strong understanding of PSTN and data network, including legacy and new technologies.
- Ability to understand customer issues and convert to implementable recommendations for customers.
- Strong working knowledge of Voice and Data Network Fundamentals
- Solid Tech-to-Business language translation abilities
- Strong customer facing communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines and exceed expectations
- Experience generating quotes and proposals for technology solutions
- Computer understanding and/or industry experience is required
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- 3+ Years in a Sales, Customer Service or BSA role supporting technology
- Working knowledge of Network Fundamentals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Techno-Functional or Business Systems Analysis Skills
- Excellent documentation and proposal writing abilities
- Salary is competitive with the Industry and commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage following the completion of 90 days of employment.
- 401(k) pension plan, subject to plan terms (1 year vesting followed by enrollment on the closer of January 1 or July 1 of the corresponding year).
- 9 Company-paid holidays, including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
After your start date you will receive a Benefits Summary that provides detailed information concerning our total compensation program in effect as of your expected start date
Please go through the link below and complete our profile assessment: