Learning session hosted at:
The Lanam Club – 260 N. Main St, Andover, MA 01810
May 24th, 2017, 4-5:30pm
- What’s your plan to recover your business’s critical data in the event of a disaster?
- Are your employees able to continue working?
- How much would a prolonged outage affect your business?
The impact of data loss or corruption from hardware failure, human error, hacking or malware can be crippling to any business. The best protection against such a loss is a well-defined Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Strategy.
During this complimentary session, industry experts MJ Shoer, Pete Peterson, and Doug Smith will leverage their deep technical knowledge to analyze what an effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy looks like, including:
- Resilience: Learn how to design an infrastructure that ensures critical business functions are unaffected by disruptions.
- Recovery: Having a plan to recover or restore critical business functions.
- Contingency: How to establish the capability and readiness to effectively cope with relevant disasters that can and cannot be foreseen.